- A clear liquid trifluoroprophylmethylsiloxane to provide lubricious and/or hydrophobic coating, for lubricating the surfaces of molded dimethyl silicone elastomer parts
- Available in standard viscosities of: 350 cP, 1,000 cP, and 12,500 cP.
- Custom viscosities available upon request
- For applications requiring a material that is highly water repellent and resists decomposition from heat and oxidation
- Has reduced solubility, good wetting properties and good lubricative characteristics in contact with plastics, rubber and skin
|Appearance||Transparent||Transparent||Transparent to Translucent|
|Specific Gravity, Hydrometer||1.247||1.266||1.295|
|Tissue Culture (Cytotoxicity Testing)||Pass||Pass||Pass|
These properties tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.
2 Ounce (57 g)
1 Pint (455 g)
1 Gallon (3.64 kg)
5 Gallon (18.2 kg)
Material Safety Data Sheet EU EN
For Use With Foam Medical Implants: