- Polymer Systems Technology Limited was established in 1994, and is located in High Wycombe, approximately 25 miles west of London. The company has grown progressively since then, moving to newly built premises consisting of 6,000 square feet in 2005. A recent expansion has seen the premises increase to 12,000 square feet in 2016 and then to 18000 sq feet in 2018.
- PST is a company committed to meeting the agreed requirements of our customers, both internal and external, on time, every time, and to be a diligent supplier of polymers without detrimental harm to the environment.
- Product quality and safety in use are of paramount concern to us. It is for this reason that registration to the approved quality standards was sought. Accreditation was first achieved in 1997, and we are proud to announce that we now hold the latest revision, ISO.9001:2015. As a logical and essential development of our ongoing commitments we sought and achieved registration to the environmental standard ISO:14001 in 2002.
- Our ISO systems control every aspect of the product from the moment it arrives at our premises right through to delivery to our customers.
- Included in the cost of the product are Material Certifications, these detail the results of the testing carried out on each individual batch. Customers purchasing our materials also have access to FDA masterfiles. We do not charge additional fees for this service.
- Customers are welcome to use our onsite laboratory where they can get hands on with the materials, and receive expert help and advice from our dedicated team. We can also offer your company training sessions or seminars.
For further help and advice, please contact: - Sales