High Purity Silicone Gel
- A high purity, clear silicone gel manufactured under controlled conditions
- Easy mixing two-component, low viscosity system
- 3:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
NuSil™ MED3-6300 may be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
- Ideal for backfilling and dampening.
- Suitable for applications requiring a high purity, very soft, clear, low viscosity silicone gel
- NuSil Technology LLC can formulate custom materials to meet specific penetration requirements
|Viscosity||1,000 cP (1,000 mPas)|
|Cured: 5 hours at 140 °C (284°F)|
|Penetration ‡||15 mm|
|Tissue Culture (Cytotoxicity Testing)||Pass|
|Elemental Analysis of Trace Metals||Pass|
These properties tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.
‡(Lab Line Penetrometer, 12
g shaft, 1" diameter foot, 15 seconds)
Recommended Primer MED1-161
Note: Some bonding applications may require the use of a primer.
4 Pint Kit (1.82 kg)
4 Gallon Kit (14.77 kg)
20 Gallon Kit (74.1 kg)
4 Drum Kit (695 kg)
Material Safety Data Sheet EU EN
For Use With Gels Medical Implants: