BROAD TEMPERATURE RANGE RTV SILICONE ELASTOMER (RED)
- Two-part, spreadable paste, red RTV silicone
- 100:3:8 Mix Ratio (Base: Curing Agent)
- For potting, sealing and bonding applications
- For thermal insulating as a firewall sealant or as an ablative coating in missile, rockets, aircraft and launch equipement
- For application requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity, Part A||825,000 cp (825,000 mPas)|
|Extrusion Rate, tesed 2 hours after catalysation||120 g/min|
|Cured: 7 days minium at ambient temp. and humidity|
|Durometer, Type A||65|
|Tensile Strength||750 psi (5.2 Mpa)|
|Lap Shear Strength (primed with SP-120)||675 psi (4.7 Mpa)|
These properties tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.
Recommended Primer SP-120
Note: Some bonding applications may require the use of a primer.
2 Gallon Kit (5.647 kg)