Color Masterbatches For Liquid Silicone Elastomer ‑ Translucent Dark Green
- A translucent dark green, single component masterbatch, with the consistency of a low viscosity paste
- Consists of pigment dispersed in a vinyl-functional silicone polymer which covalently bonds into the matrix of platinum-cured silicone systems
- Supported by USP Class VI and ISO 10993 Biological testing (reference Biological Testing Data Table)
- For easy and more precise pigmentation of liquid silicone rubbers and low consistency elastomers suitable for injection molding
- Reduces production time and eliminates use of powders that may contaminate clean room environments
- Strict quality controls ensure color consistency
NuSil Technology's MED50-4900-6 shall not be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
|Appearance||Translucent Dark Green|
|Tissue Culture (Cytotoxicity Testing)||Pass|
These properties tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Please contact NuSil Technology for assistance and recommendations in establishing particular specifications.
1 Pint (455 g)
1 Gallon (3.64 kg)
5 Gallon (18.2 kg)
Safety Data Sheet